WordPress Document Portal for WPESignature
The Document Portal add-on for WP E-Signature can transform your WordPress website into a powerful client portal membership site that protects your premium content with legally binding contracts.
You can easily create any number of contracts and require any logged-in WordPress users role (editors, subscribers, contributors, etc.) to sign documents online.
1. Create a basic or stand alone document.
2. Enable the Document Access Control feature in the top right sidebar of your Stand Alone Document.
3. Choose your desired WordPress user role(s) or specific WordPress user that needs to e-sign this document using your WordPress Portal.
4. Add a description about what your document is (this is what your signer will see when they log on to the page that has your shortcode inserted on it).
5. Insert your desired shortcode on the page that you want the required, optional or signed documents displayed.