How to Assign an Approval Signer (to a Stand Alone Document)
How to set up your Approval Signer
1. Visit E-Signature > settings > add-ons and make sure you have the Assign Signer Order and Stand Alone Document add-ons enabled.
2. Either: Create a new stand alone document, add a title and your document content OR open an existing stand alone document in editing mode.
3. Scroll down to the Document Options > advanced options.
4. Check the option “Assign an approval signer to sign and approve this document once a signature is added”.
5. Click the + Add Signer button and type in the name and email of your Approval Signer and save.
6. That’s it! You’re done!
Now every time your stand alone document is signed, your Approval Signer will receive an email invitation to sign the same copy of the document.
Once you Approval Signer signs, both signers are emailed a confirmation with access to the signed PDF.