Before your install WPESignature, you should check out our server requirements below!
- PHP 7.3 or greater
- MySQL 5.6 or greater
- The mod_rewrite Apache module (for permalinks which are required to be set to “Post Name”.)
- Your server will need an open SSL PHP extension for encryption
- GD Library
- WP REMOTE GET/POST
- 96 MB Memory Limit
- Plugin Directory Needs to be Writable
- MBString Multibyte Support
- WPESignature requires PHP CURL
- allow_url_fopen PHP setting
- (optional) An SSL certificate if you choose to install any direct payment gateways
- (optional) Some plugins for WP E-Signature require SOAP
You should also check WordPress’ minimum requirements.
WPESignature requires WordPress 4.0 minimum.