Before your install WP E-Signature, you should check out out server requirements below!
- PHP 5.6 or greater (version 5.6.4 or greater if you plan on using Dropbox Sync)
- MySQL 5.6 or greater
- The mod_rewrite Apache module (For permalink which are required to be set to “Post Name”.)
- Your server will need an open SSL php extension for encryption
- GD Library
- WP REMOTE GET/POST
- 96 MB Memory Limit
- Plugin Directory Need to be Writable
- MBString Multibyte Support
- WP E-Signature require PHP CURL
- (optional) An SSL certificate if you choose to install any direct payment gateways
- (optional) Some plugins for WP E-Signature require SOAP
You should also check WordPress’ minimum requirements.
WP E-Signature requires WordPress 4.0 minimum.