WordPress Signing Reminders Add-On
The WordPress eSign Signing Reminders add-on is one of those “set it and forget it” automation-robot kind of extensions. 🙂
This fantastic E-Signature add-on gives you the ability to set up an automatic signing reminder. eSignature will keep sending signing reminders to your signer until one of the following happens:
- Your signer signs your document
- You cancel the signing reminders
- The signing reminder interval that you set expires
How to set up Signing Reminders
1. Navigate to your WordPress backend > E-Signature > add-ons > find Signing Reminders > enable.
2. Visit your document in editing mode > scroll down to the document options > select “Enable Signing Reminders”. Finish configuring this setting by typing in the numbers that reflect your desired signing reminders intervals and save.
And there you go! Once you invite a signer to sign this document, they will receive signing reminders in the intervals you have defined until they sign.