WP E-Signature's Dropbox Sync add-on
WP E-Signature’s Dropbox Sync Add-on allows you to automatically (and some might say magically) save a PDF copy of your signed documents to your own Dropbox account!
Before we get started I would recommend checking your php level, because Dropbox requires a php version of 5.6.4 or higher. If your php matches this requirement… read on! 🙂
How to set up our Dropbox Sync add-on ↑ Back to Top
1. Navigate to your WP backend —> E-Signature —> add-ons —> find Dropbox Sync —> enable.
2. Once you have the Dropbox Sync add-on enabled, hover over E-Signature —> settings —> customization tab.
3. To link your Dropbox account to E-Signature, select “Authorize” under the Misc Options.
4. Once you select “Authorize” a pop-up will collect your Dropbox login information to link E-Signature to your Dropbox account.
5. Type in the email and password associated with your Dropbox account and select “Allow”.
6. If your credentials are correct, you will receive a code to finish the process. Copy the code and click back to your main page to paste your access code in the code field. Then scroll to the bottom of the page to save!
After you save your settings, you will see some useful information in the display. It will tell you how much space you have left in your Dropbox account and give you the option to ‘Unlink your account.
Additional Dropbox Sync info and tips!
Once you have authorized your Dropbox Sync add-on, every document you create will automatically have the “Sync PDF to Dropbox once document is signed by everyone” option pre-checked.
You do have the option to un-check this setting before sending the document our for signature. You can find this option under your Advanced Document options.
After your documents are signed by all parties, the signed PDF is automatically sent to a folder in your Dropbox account. You can find your documents under Files —> Apps —> WP E-Signature Sync.
And there you have it! A quick, easy way to automatically save your signed PDF’s to a Dropbox account!
Still have questions? Submit a support ticket here!